Southeastern provides an extensive collection of electronic resources and services to member hospital libraries and their health care professionals.
Support for hospital members includes:
- Access to electronic resources including books, journals, and specialized databases through a package of licensed, partially subsidized resources shared by Hospital Library Services Program (HLSP) members.
- Hospital library websites provide a gateway to health care professionals to medical information and promotional and educational support.
- Online catalogs for hospital library print and electronic collections.
- Continuing Education programs and special classes for medical library staff including sponsored trainings offered through the Middle Atlantic Regional Medical Library.
- Medical resource sharing support and MISP subsidy for Interlibrary Lending and Electronic Document Delivery services.
- Onsite library assistance, consultation and hospital staff member training.