The Newburgh Free Library is seeking a part-time typist (17.5 hrs. per week) to join its circulation department. We are seeking someone committed to providing exceptional customer service.
The Library Typist performs the following functions:
• All circulation duties: including but not limited to, checking items in and out, placing holds, collecting fines, shelving and shelf maintenance.
• Provides information to the public on library policies and procedures.
• Performs routine searches and updates of computer records
• Provides reference and readers advisory when needed
• Helps to maintain a friendly, welcoming environment
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Position includes shifts at both our main library and branch (located inside the Newburgh Mall - 1401 Route 300, Newburgh, NY 12550).
To apply, go to www.newburghschools.org, click on the "Departments" tab, drop down to "Human Resources and Employment" and follow the directions on the posting for Part Time Typist- Newburgh Free Library.
All replies must be received in the Office of Human Resources by 4PM on August 26, 2019.
For further information about the position, contact Human Resources at 845-563-3460.
Please use the "CSEA Application" and "Letter of Interest" template found on the district's website (www.newburghschools.org) under "Departments" tab, drop down to "Human Resources and Employment."