The Southeastern Special Library Catalog is a union catalog of records for print and electronic books, as well as print and electronic subscription journals from medical and special libraries.
The Special Library Catalog presents complete holdings available either on library shelves or online through the many electronic resources that are licensed by participating libraries. The Special Library Catalog uses Koha, an open source library system, and is administered by Southeastern staff.
Download a copy of the Southeastern Special Library Catalog Manual here.
The Special Library Catalog is a union catalog of the collections of the following libraries:
- Astor Services for Children and Families
- Cary Institute for Ecosystem Studies
- Ellenville Regional Hospital
- Franklin D. Roosevelt Presidential Library and Museum
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Greater Hudson Valley Health System
- Helen Hayes Hospital
- Mental Health America of Dutchess County
- Nathan Kline Institute
- Nuvance Health
- Nyack Hospital
- Palisades Interstate Park Commission
- St. Luke’s Cornwall Hospital
- Unification Theological Seminary